Terms & Conditions
* For photoshoots a 50 percent non-refundable deposit is required in advance at time of scheduling.
* Deposits are non-refundable, however every effort will be made to reschedule should you (or conditions) require a reshoot.
* Payment in full is due within 72 hours prior of the shoot. We are not a big company, we do not invoice and wait for payment and this covers last minute cancellations.
* Cancellations within 2 weeks prior to the shoot date will be billed the remaining balance.
* Following initial deposit, you have 60 days to schedule your shoot. Unless otherwise agreed on in writing (electronic communications) you will have 60 days to schedule your shoot. Failure to schedule your shoot within 60 days may forfeit your deposit and you will be required to make a new deposit to schedule your shoot.
* All payments are final, however if you are dissatisfied with your photos we will make the attempt to reshoot the work if at all possible. We will reshoot for free however you may be charged travel time and or expenses.
* Hourly rates include post shoot processing time.
* Travel time over 30 minutes is included in 30 minute increments. You will be billed at the rate of $50.00 for every half hour past 30 minutes travel.
* Customers are responsible for product placements, positioning and layout. If requested photographer will place and situate products, however photographer is not responsible for dissatisfaction over placement, environmental conditions, etc.
*All photographs are copyright of the photographer and remain copyright protected. Photographer has discretion to use photographs for self promotion purposes unless otherwise stipulated in writing.
* All photographs are delivered in unsigned, non watermarked full size digital image copies, downloadable from our website. Prints are available for an extra cost and may be purchased directly from the site if desired. You are also free to make your own prints or have them done.
* Photographs may not be altered, modified or digitally enhanced without written permission from the photographer.
* Photographer will make judgment call as to lighting and appropriate times to shoot for all outdoor shoots. If Photographers advice is not heeded and the shoot is still requested against photographers advice, photographer is not responsible for dissatisfaction with the final outcome.